Frequently Asked Questions
How do I configure Gmail to pick up mail from the Zeninternet server?
- Open your Gmail account.
- Click the gear in the top right.
- Select Settings.
- Select the Accounts and Import tab.
- In the Check mail from other accounts (using POP3) section, click Add a POP3 mail account you own.
- Enter your full email address, then click Next Step.
- Enter your password.
- Now you have a few options to choose from. Here’s our recommended settings:
- Leave a copy of retrieved messages on the server - If you're planning on checking mail directly from us AND using google, check this box, if not, then uncheck it. We recommend unchecking this box.
- Always use a secure connection (SSL) when retrieving mail - Uncheck this option
- Label incoming messages - Check the box if you’d like to easily see which emails in your inbox came from this account.
- Archive incoming messages - Don’t check. Only check if you don’t want to see new messages from the other account in your inbox.
- Click Add Account. If you get an error message while getting set up, click the Show error details link to find out more about what’s not working.
- Once your account has been added successfully, you'll be asked if you want to be able to send mail as this address. This lets you compose messages in Gmail, but have them appear to be sent from your other email account.
Last updated Wed, Nov 19 2014 12:18pm