Frequently Asked Questions
How do I configure a Windows Phone for CSS mail?
These instructions are for the CSS primary mail server system. Please call or submit a ticket to make sure you're using the primary email server system.
- On Start, swipe left to the App list, select Settings, and then select email + accounts.
- Select Add an account and select Other account.
- Enter your e-mail address and password and select Sign in. Windows Phone will try to set up your e-mail account automatically, but it won't work. Don't bother tapping Try again.
- Select Advanced, and then select Internet email.
You'll need to enter the following information:
- Account name This is a descriptive name for your account, (whatever you like)
- Your name Type your name as you want it to appear when you send e-mail messages from your phone.
- Incoming email server imap.zeninternet.com
- Account type IMAP4.
- User name This is your full e-mail address
- Password This is the password for your e-mail account.
- Outgoing (SMTP) email server smtp.zeninternet.com
- Select Advanced and uncheck the boxes Require SSL for incoming email and Require SSL for outgoing email.
- Select Sign in.
Last updated Wed, Nov 19 2014 12:18pm